CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY
Attract your target audience and convert them into customers
The right content marketing strategy will allow you to create and distribute valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience, and, ultimately, to convert your target audience into clients.
Content marketing is changing the way people interact with brands when buying a product. When you provide your prospects with highly valuable content they become smarter buyers, these potential clients will be more informed about your product and will be able to see the value on the product you can offer them.
Recent studies show that 81% of shoppers research a product or brand online before going to a store to make a purchase. And not only that: these consumers spend an average of 79 days researching online before purchasing a product.
People are becoming smarter when buying a product both online and offline. They research. They investigate. They compare. In fact, on average buyers guide themselves through 60% to 90% of the traditional sales funnel before getting in touch with a brand or setting foot in a store.
If you don’t implement a content marketing strategy, you are failing to provide your potential customers with your own version of your industry, unnecessarily giving your competitors a huge advantage. And more importantly, creating valuable content for your prospects will make you an authority among your industry players and customers: in the eyes of your potential clients you will be someone who knows what she or he’s doing.
This cycle above explains briefly the process you should follow when working on your content marketing strategy:
1. Buyer persona. Think of the real needs your ideal customers might have, which questions may arise in their heads. What information might they be researching for? What do they usually ask about your product? Try to create content that answers their questions and adds a real value to your contents.
2. Themes and topics. Based on what your customers are asking and looking for in regards to your products, create contents that are aligned and do provide valuable information that actually helps your customers.
3. Content creation. Go head and create contents such as how-to articles, new webpages, blog posts, white papers, videos, infographics, manuals, case studies, tutorials, FAQs, podcasts, ebooks, public speaking and conferences, presentations such as Slideshare, mobile apps, guides and other types of contents keeping in mind that these should always be focused on helping your end clients. Your contents will organically help you from an SEO perspective too.
4. Content promotion. Once you have a great piece of content, share it with the world! Find the right channels and places where your ideal customers are, and share your contents with them. Connect with them on social media platforms and promote your content on the websites where they are present. And of course do not forget to publish it in your blog!
5. Measure and evaluate. Monitor the performance of your content and try to understand what works and what doesn’t. Measure which topics work best. If a particular piece of content did really well and even converted your content consumers into actual customers, then you know where you should be heading.
6. Re-purpose. Identify the topics and types of contents that worked best and try to go in that direction. At this stage you should have a clearer idea of what works for your business, so combine this knowledge with, again, what you think your clients are searching for and researching, and start the whole content creation process again. Only this time you will have the past experiences and insights to guide you and choose the right path.
CONTENT MARKETING SERVICES WITH GLOC MEDIA
The benefits of working with a content marketing agency
Content marketing is a cost-effective method to attract visitors interested in your products and industry and turn them into customers.
We will plan a content strategy, develop a content schedule and create the contents to be shared on your site, blog, social media channels and third party sites. We will monitor the evolution of the impact of these contents, measure which ones work best and use these insights to continuously improve your content strategy. Based on your objectives, we will create a bespoke campaign specifically designed for your needs.
At Gloc Media we believe that a great content strategy is key on your online marketing efforts. That’s why we will offer you all of our expertise for you to maximise your ROI and make the most of your contents.
Why content marketing?
At Gloc Media we use content marketing ourselves to grow our own agency. Potential clients find our content, they find it valuable, and by the time they get in touch with us they are already convinced they want to work with us. We don’t need to engage in any sales tactics, in fact we don’t invest heavily in sales since they come organically. With these potential clients who find us through our content it’s merely a matter of working out details, signing an agreement, and getting started. The trust that usually needs to be built up during an extensive sales process has already been created before we know the potential client exists.
As you can see it’s easy to see why content marketing can be highly beneficial for your business:
1. Raise brand awareness. A customer may have a need but perhaps he is not aware there is a solution. As potential clients search the web for answers to their questions and solutions for their problems, your brand continues to show up.
2. Authority. A great content marketing strategy helps to further establish your brand as an authority and thought leader in your industry, which strengthens relationships with your clients and attracts prospects.
3. Increased reach. Content marketing is not a short-term strategy, but over time, a library of great content will continue to reach more qualified leads and interested customers.
Content marketing is a strategy that can be adopted in isolation, but it is highly advisable to consider it as part of a wider, multi-channel approach, being part of a general integrated search strategy, as it will have a stronger effect and will add more value to your online efforts.
What else to consider on top of content marketing services…
If you think content marketing can help you, you should know that we provide a number of SEO-related services that your business could benefit from:
Build brand awareness and recognition. Improve the loyalty of current customers and reach new potential clients with a corporate blog.
Connect and engage with your audience and take control over your online brand reputation. Don’t underestimate the power of working with a social media agency, it could be your wisest investment.
Implement an international SEO strategy and offer your services in other countries or even worldwide. Run multilingual SEO campaigns and reach potential customers all around the world.
Popularity of your site is one of the most important factors that Google will consider when ranking your site. Building links to your site from third party sites will increase your online popularity.
We will thoroughly analyse your website to ensure its structure and content are optimised.
Since Google is continuously demanding fresh and original quality content, a newsroom within your website might be the answer to greatly improve your SEO results and boost your online visibility.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Get to know your competitors, where they are investing and which campaigns work for them, so that you can make smarter decisions.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!