SEO COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR SMARTER DECISIONS
An SEO analysis of competitors will show you how to beat your competition and be the winner in your niche
Performing an SEO analysis of competitors will let you know more about your industry and its players so that you can select the right strategy and beat your competition. It will provide you with detailed insights about your main competitors, where they are investing, which strategies are working for them, on which keywords are raking for on the organic search results, etc.
ANALYSIS OF SEO COMPETITION WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to analyzing SEO competitors
We will carry out an in-depth analysis of your competitors and your sector to determine the most suitable way to optimise your rankings on natural search results and the ideal approach to overcome your competitors. As a result of this analysis you will get invaluable insights that will help you choose the perfect strategy for your needs.
Steps on the analysis of SEO competitors
During the process of the SEO competition analysis we will look at various aspects of your competitors and industry. We will analyse the following:
1. Five main competitors. We will identify your 5 main competitors on the search world, based on natural results competition and paid search competition.
2. Organic rankings of competitors. We will investigate which are the main keywords your competitors are ranking for on natural search results, so that you can know where they are investing and focusing their online marketing efforts, and therefore decide whether you should be doing so.
3. Paid search keywords of competitors. We will find out which are the main keywords your competitors are bidding for on paid search results. This will give you useful information about your competitors regarding their paid search decisions.
4. Worst keywords of competitors. The list of the worst performing keywords for your competitors will give you practical information for you to avoid certain strategies that didn’t work for your competitors in your industry.
5. Best keywords of competitors. We will provide you with the 10 best performing keywords for each of your competitors when it comes to profitability. This information will make a real difference: it will give you vital insights for you know what works and what doesn’t for them, you will know exactly what you can do without risks and which strategy to follow, with the security that it will work and improve your revenue.
6. Conclusions and strategy. We will analyse your and your competitors’ current search situation and based on the insights from our investigation we will provide you with a set of key recommendations and strategies to follow.
It is highly advisable to perform a SEO consultation along with the implementation of the SEO competitive analysis for optimising results. The SEO consultancy will provide with recommendations to improve your site’s structure in order to make it more search engine friendly.
SEO competition analysis is a strategy that can be adopted in isolation, but it is highly advisable to consider it as part of a wider, multi-channel approach, being part of a general integrated search strategy, as it will have a stronger effect and will add more value to your overall online efforts.
What else to consider on top of SEO competitive analysis services…
If you think an SEO competitors analysis can help you, you should know that we provide a number of SEO-related services that your business could benefit from:
A content marketing agency will help you become an authority and top industry player. Generate valuable contents to attract and engage your prospects and eventually convert them into customers.
Are you a small business owner? Is your business targeting a specific geographic location? Then you surely want to optimise your local visibility.
Implement an international SEO strategy and offer your services in other countries or even worldwide. Run multilingual SEO campaigns and reach potential customers all around the world.
We will thoroughly analyse your website to ensure its structure and content are optimised.
Since Google is continuously demanding fresh and original quality content, a newsroom within your website might be the answer to greatly improve your SEO results and boost your online visibility.
Popularity of your site is one of the most important factors that Google will consider when ranking your site. Building links to your site from third party sites will increase your online popularity.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!