ORGANIC SEO SERVICES
Improve search engine rankings, increase traffic and sales
SEO will make your site search engine friendly and will help you gain popularity and authority. This will improve your rankings on search engines such as Google and therefore you will get more visitors and eventually more conversions and sales.
In order to rank higher on search engines such as Google or Bing, you need to have a search engine friendly website. A search engine friendly website is a site that is easily “readable” for the search engine spiders: these spiders will crawl your webpages, and read the content on the HTML code of your site.
Adapting your site in order to make it more search engine friendly is the objective of an on-page SEO strategy. On the other hand, you will also need to gain popularity and authority in order to rank well on search engines, and this is the mission of off-page SEO strategies. Your site will gain popularity by getting quality backlinks from third party websites and by implementing an outstanding content strategy.
Search engine optimisation is the ongoing process of continuously improving your site’s visibility in search engines’ natural (or organic) results. The natural search results are listings on the search engine pages that appear because of their relevance to the searched term, and you can’t pay the search engine to list your site on these results pages (as opposed to PPC advertising).
SEO SERVICES WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to website SEO positioning
Search engine optimisation is one of the most effective ways to increase your website traffic and it will undoubtedly be your most profitable investment when it comes to gaining new visitors.
We are an experienced SEO company. At Gloc Media we have an expert team of SEO consultants and analysts who will select the most suitable approach for your business.
The following are testimonials from GoLocalise, London’s leading voice over, subtitling and translation agency, and our Danish client Originalbeerbong. They approached us to run ongoing search engine optimisation campaigns, SEO consultations and link building campaigns:
“I really like you and Gloc Media, and I believe we have found a great SEO partner for the years to come”
“The development of the campaign looks very good, keep up the good work. I’m happy about the results. Good work Iñigo :)”
Read our case study about the SEO campaign we ran for GoLocalise, or view more testimonials from other clients.
SEO case study
Ongoing SEO solutions
Our SEO campaigns will help your site rank higher on search engines, and therefore attract relevant traffic. We will take the following steps to ensure your site is properly optimised and to increase its authority:
1. Keyword selection. We will undertake research in order to select the most relevant keywords for your business.
2. Content optimisation. Contents are the most important elements from an SEO perspective. We will provide suggestions to tweak the contents of your website to attract more visitors and to make your site more relevant for the terms you want to rank for.
3. Navigation. There should be clear main and secondary navigation paths on your site for both users and search engines to be able to find the webpages they are looking for. We will analyse the navigation paths to make sure they are optimised.
4. Structure and hierarchy. We will look into the structure of your website in order to understand what is important and what’s not. All important pages should be easily accessible by both users and search engines. It is essential to have a nicely organised site to avoid future problems with indexation, etc.
5. Page load times. Google started factoring page load times long ago. Webpage that load faster are more likely to rank higher on Google, since usability is an extremely important ranking factor for search engines. We will provide recommendations to improve page speed on your site.
6. Meta tag optimisation. We will provide suggestions to tweak the meta tags of your webpages, in order to make them more user and search engine friendly.
7. Link acquisition and outreach. Links are still a vital part of SEO. We will provide a number of high quality links to your site from third party popular sites. We provide white hat, ethical backlinks: we always comply with Google’s policies to make sure your site stays away from penalties.
It is highly advisable to carry out a SEO consultation before the implementation of the SEO campaign to optimise the results. The SEO consultancy will provide with recommendations to improve the structure of your site in order to make it more search engine friendly.
Keyword selection: a good start is vital
Whether or not you already know which keywords you want to rank for, we will perform our own analysis to determine which terms are the most suitable for your SEO campaign, and will discuss our analysis and findings with you.
Not always the most obvious option is the right one: our experienced team will take into account a number of factors when selecting your keywords, such as the relevance of the terms to your business, the number of searches for the term on your target location, the industry competition, etc.
At times you will get a higher ROI by ranking better on less popular but more relevant keywords, which are much easier to rank, than focusing on very popular and too broad keywords. It’s all about the long tail.
An outstanding content strategy is essential
In the SEO world, the content is king. Google is continuously demanding fresh and original quality content, and the presence of the target keywords within the text content on your pages is essential. We will optimise your content by rewriting, tweaking or relocating some parts of your text content. Content marketing is an essential part of SEO.
Meta tags: an introduction to your webpages
Meta tags are not displayed within the content of your webpages, most of them are completely invisible for your visitors. They are only visible on the HTML code of the pages, but they still are an important part of your SEO efforts.
The title tag, description tag and keyword tag are read by the search engines and still have a significant relevance for ranking purposes. We will provide optimised meta tags for your relevant pages.
Link building to increase your site’s popularity
Search engines view links from other websites to your site as “votes”. The more quality backlinks your website has, the higher it will rank on search engines. Links from third party websites will give authority and popularity to your site: it is a vital part of SEO to have an authoritative and popular website in order to improve your rankings, therefore link building is still a very important part of SEO.
SEO is a strategy that can be adopted in isolation, but it is highly advisable to consider it as part of a wider, multi-channel approach, being part of a general integrated search strategy, as it will have a stronger effect and will add more value to your overall online efforts.
What else to consider on top of SEO services…
If you think search engine optimisation can help you, you should know that we provide a number of SEO-related services:
Are you a small business owner? Is your business targeting a specific geographic location? Then you surely want to optimise your local visibility.
We will thoroughly analyse your website to ensure its structure and content are optimised.
Since Google is continuously demanding fresh and original quality content, a newsroom within your website might be the answer to greatly improve your SEO results and boost your online visibility.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Get to know your competitors, where they are investing and which campaigns work for them, so that you can make smarter decisions.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you.
Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!