REMARKETING ON GOOGLE DISPLAY NETWORK
Reach potential clients that visited your website but didn’t convert, offer them a good deal and bring them back to your site
Remarketing, also known as retargeting, is a sophisticated advertising technique that works under a PPC model, used by marketers and online merchants to reach lost visitors of your site who didn’t convert on their first visit, with the aim of attracting them back.
Retarget potential clients who have previously visited your website as they browse the web by placing your remarketing ads on third party websites.
Remarketing on Google’s Display Network will let you target your lost visitors and have a second chance to convert them: offer them something special, convince them to come back and make a purchase.
The endless uses of retargeting with Google AdWords remarketing campaigns
There are multiple different ways to recapture the lost traffic through remarketing campaigns. Think about it. Let’s say you sell electronic devices and your visitors viewed the webpage about one of your products. Maybe some of them even reached the checkout page, but eventually they didn’t purchase the product: through remarketing ads we could attract them back by offering a 10% discount on that specific product if they buy it within 3 days. Or maybe they actually purchased a product of your store, such as a MP3 player: in that case, we could encourage them to have a look at complementary products, such as headphones or earphones.
ONLINE REMARKETING SERVICES WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to search remarketing
Remarketing will help you improve conversions as well as brand awareness. At Gloc Media we will help you get the most from your remarketing campaign. It will increase the number of conversions and sales, as your ads will be placed in front of potential clients that already showed an interest on your product and who actually visited your site. These people are definitely interested on your product, they want to buy it, and remarketing ads will help you bring them back to your site so that they can eventually buy the product they want from you.
Remarketing is a powerful method to keep your target audience engaged. You will be placing highly relevant ads and offers in front of them across the Web.
We will ensure your brand is in front of their eyes when they are ready to make a purchase and this will drastically improve your ROI. Let’s say you want to expand the reach of your electronic devices brand: you could target only men aged 18-30 who have not yet visited your site and show them an offer that is tailored to them.
Remarketing setup and management process
We will take the following steps in order to setup and manage your remarketing campaign.
1. Audience. We need to clearly set the audiences of your campaign. Depending on which people you want to target, it will completely affect the setup process of your remarketing campaign.
2. Tags and setup process. Once we have specified the audiences, we will create the tags for the lists and the remarketing campaigns. The people who visits your product webpages will be automatically added to the list that we will target with the remarketing ads.
3. Creative / banner creation. We will create multiple banner ads for your remarketing campaign, and keep testing different creative throughout the time, in order to get optimal results. In case you already have your own banner ads we can use them, but be aware that creative for remarketing campaigns needs to meet specific sizes and format
4. Bidding strategy. A remarketing-specific bidding strategy that is suitable for your business and industry will be put in place. We will take into account many factors to select the ideal bids, such as the competition of the industry, your budget, etc.
5. Ongoing management. We will closely monitor your campaign during the first hours and days once we launch it, and keep testing continuously for optimising its performance and increase your ROI.
Remarketing is a strategy that can be adopted in isolation, but it is highly advisable to consider it as part of a wider, multi-channel approach, being part of a general integrated search strategy, as it will have a stronger effect and will add more value to your overall online efforts.
What else to consider on top of remarketing services…
If you think retargeting can help you, you should know that we provide a number of PPC-related services that your business could benefit from:
We spend 95% of our online time reading and engaging with content on websites. Google’s Display Network lets you reach more potential customers by placing ads on news sites, blogs and other niche sites across the Internet.
Place your videos on third party websites that you choose. Advertise on Google’s Display Network, the biggest advertising network ever, and you will be reaching 89% of total online viewers.
We provide outstanding PPC management services. We will help you maximise the ROI of your online advertising. Attract relevant traffic and convert your visitors into customers.
Make sure that your brand shows up on Google. With Google AdWords, you can reach customers that are specifically searching for the services that you offer.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!