LOCAL PPC ADVERTISING
Advertise locally with PPC to customers in your immediate area
The number of people performing searches on Google looking for businesses in their local area is constantly increasing. By locally advertising your services with PPC you can reach them and gain new customers in your area.
With pay per click advertising you can target your ads locally with cost-effective results. Show your address with your pay per click ads, and you will increase the chances of people finding you by showing your business address or phone number with your ads.
You can set your ads to appear only to people searching from a particular area, city, region or country. Set the exact reach of your local PPC campaigns: target online customers within a specific city, or even in a single neighborhood. Just select the city or area that you want to target.
Alternatively, choose the specific point on the map where your office or business is, and set a radius around it that you want to target. You can opt to target a small radius, so that you will be covering just some neighborhoods, or a large radius, so that you will be covering the city and region, and even a large part of the country. Target potential customers within 10 miles of your business or across the world.
LOCAL PPC WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to local PPC advertising
Search engines such as Google are the main way users find businesses in their area. And specifically mobile search is greatly growing as people look for local products and services nearby on their smartphones. In fact, more than 50% of all local searches are performed from a mobile device.
At Gloc Media we believe this fact gives both local and mobile advertising a huge importance, as mobile usage is exponentially growing over the last years.
The following are testimonials from our client Australia ETA Visas, a company that provides tourist and business visas for Australia, and our Spanish client HidalGas. They approached us to run pay per click campaigns on Google AdWords:
“You are already doing great job and I fully trust you. We will launch a couple of new projects with you soon”
“Good job. We are very happy with you and the performance of your campaigns. Thank you!”
Local PPC setup and management process
In order to setup your local pay per click campaign, or to optimise an existing one, we need firstly to understand your business.
1. Goals. We will work closely with you to understand the needs of your business and the objectives of your website and local strategy: it is essential to set very clear objectives for your site and for the local approach, so that we can build an action plan and then measure the results.
2. Localised keyword research and setup. Once we know where we want to get, we will build the local campaigns. We will perform a keyword research selecting only terms that are highly relevant to your business in your targeted location, and then distribute them into different groups, called Ad Groups. It is vital to have a good start: having an adequate structure and distribution of keywords is half of the work for an optimal performance.
3. Ad copy creation. Our experienced copywriters will create multiple ads for each of your keyword groups, and keep testing different ads throughout the time, in order to get the optimal results.
4. Bidding strategy. An appropriate bidding strategy that is suitable for your business and industry will be put in place. We will take into account many factors to select the ideal bids, such as the local competition of the industry, your budget, etc.
5. Ongoing management. We will closely monitor your campaign during the first hours and days once we launch it, and keep testing continuously for optimising its performance and increase your ROI.
We have a deep knowledge of everything concerning local PPC, and are passionated about every channel or platform that works under a PPC model. You can advertise locally on networks such as Google AdWords, Microsoft Bing & Yahoo! Network, Facebook or YouTube.
Local PPC management across multiple channels
These are some of the most popular local PPC advertising channels where our clients are present:
Make sure that your brand shows up on Google. With Google AdWords, you can reach customers that are specifically searching for the services that you offer.
Bing is the third biggest search engine worldwide. It just can’t be ignored. Reach millions of potential customers with the Yahoo! & Bing Ads Network.
Experiment the power of video. Turn your viewers into fans, and fans into customers by advertising on YouTube.
Connect with over 1 billion people. Target only the right people, filter your audience by location, interests, age, profession,…
Free $10,000 in AdWords advertising every month, to promote the mission and initiatives of your charity or nonprofit. Reach donors and volunteers, attract more donations!
What else to consider on top of local PPC services…
If you think local pay per click can help you, you should know that we provide a number of PPC-related services that your business could benefit from:
We provide outstanding PPC management services. We will help you maximise the ROI of your online advertising. Attract relevant traffic and convert your visitors into customers.
PPC advertising gives you the opportunity to offer your services in other countries or even worldwide. Create multilingual PPC campaigns and reach potential customers all around the world.
Do you manage your PPC campaigns in-house? Then you probably want to ensure you are doing things right.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!