PAID ADVERTISING ON FACEBOOK
Connect with your target audience only
On Facebook there are over 1.6 billion active users, but not all of them are your potential customers. There are many of them that are not interested on the products and services that you offer. But Facebook gives you the chance to reach your exactly (and only) your target audience. That’s why advertising on Facebook is great.
Its thorough targeting system lets you have a huge control over your campaign reach. You will be targeting the right people, only those users who showed and interest on what you have to sell. You can filter your audience by location, demographics, interests, age, profession, hobbies, or even marital status or food tastes.
As this is a pay per click advertising model, you will only pay for when someone clicks on your ad. You choose the audience you want to advertise to. If you are a caravan rentals provider, you probably want to advertise to people interested in holidays, hiking, camping, mountaineering, traveling, and of course caravanning. You decide how much you want to pay for each click: you set a maximum bid for click, and you will never pay more than that.
Are you looking for social media on Facebook rather than advertising?
If rather than paid advertising, you are looking for Social Media services and fan page creation & management on Facebook, you should visit our page about Facebook business page setup and management services.
FACEBOOK PPC ADVERTISING WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to Facebook ad campaign advertising
Reach your target audience only by advertising on Facebook. Its comprehensive targeting system will allow you to make the most from your budget and maximise your ROI. Advertise on Facebook and you will see how the level of interaction and engagement of your customers with you brand grows exponentially.
At Gloc Media we are experienced at Facebook ad campaign management. We will help you optimise the results of your Facebook ad campaign by reaching new potential customers, improving brand awareness and eventually increasing conversions and sales.
Facebook advertising setup and management process
We will take the following steps in order to setup and manage your Facebook ads campaign.
1. Goals. We need to clearly determine the objectives of your Facebook campaign. We need to know before creating the campaign whether we want to achieve Likes to your Facebook page, an increase in brand awareness, or visits to your website. It is essential to set very clear goals for your site, so that we can build an action plan and then measure the results
2. Audiences. Once we have specified the objectives, we will set the target audience of your Facebook ad campaign. Your campaign will only reach the right people, the potential customers of your core services. That’s how we ensure you will be making the most from your budget and maximising your ROI.
3. Ad copy creation. Our experienced copywriters will create multiple ads for your campaign, and keep testing different creative throughout the time, in order to get optimal results.
4. Bidding strategy. We will select the most suitable bidding strategy for your business and industry. We will take into account many factors to select the ideal bids, such as the competition, your industry, your budget, etc.
5. Ongoing management. We will closely monitor your Facebook ads campaign during the first hours and days once we launch it, and keep testing continuously for optimising its performance and increase your ROI.
Facebook advertising is a strategy that can be adopted in isolation, but it is highly advisable to consider it as part of a wider, multi-channel approach, being part of a general integrated search strategy, as it will have a stronger effect and will add more value to your overall online efforts.
What else to consider on top of Facebook advertising services…
If you think Facebook ads can help you, you should know that we provide a number of Facebook advertising-related services that your business could benefit from:
Facebook is the biggest social network ever, with over 1.6 billion active users. It gives you a great opportunity to interact with your current and potential customers. Engage your fans, and turn them into clients.
Connect and engage with your audience and take control over your online brand reputation. Don’t underestimate the power of working with a social media agency, it could be your wisest investment.
We provide outstanding PPC management services. We will help you maximise the ROI of your online advertising. Attract relevant traffic and convert your visitors into customers.
Build brand awareness and recognition. Improve the loyalty of current customers and reach new potential clients with a corporate blog.
Don’t ignore what people are saying about you. Build a strong reputation and protect your brand.
We spend 95% of our online time reading and engaging with content on websites. Google’s Display Network lets you reach more potential customers by placing ads on news sites, blogs and other niche sites across the Internet.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!