DISPLAY AD CAMPAIGNS
Reach 89% of total online users with display advertising
Place your ads on third party websites of your choice. Advertise on Google’s Display Network, the biggest advertising network ever, and you will be reaching 89% of total online users.
People spend 95% of their online time reading and engaging with content on third party websites: placing your advertisement on the Display Network will allow you reach prospective clients by advertising on news sites, blogs and other industry sites across the Internet. Display marketing will let you reach the right people: show your ads to the users who are likely to be most interested, the ones that are already reading and engaging with content related to your products and services.
Display ad for our client Kiluka Miluka
DISPLAY MARKETING WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to display ads marketing
Display advertising will help you to significantly improve brand awareness. At Gloc Media we will help you get the most from your display ads. You will see your sales increase, as your ads will be placed on relevant sites only and in front of more potential customers. Those potential clients are researching about the services you offer, reading reviews, or reading information about the product you sale, looking forward to buy it, and when they search for it, it is your brand which will show up on their screen.
According to Yahoo!, online users exposed to both search and display campaigns are 244% more likely to purchase the advertiser’s products or service. When display advertising is combined with other online marketing approaches such as PPC and SEO, can further increase traffic volumes and quality of visitors being driven to your website. That’s why we strongly recommend you to consider it as part of a wider, multi-channel approach, being part of a general integrated search strategy, as it will have a stronger effect and will add more value to your overall online efforts.
Display marketing campaign setup and management process
We will take the following steps in order to setup and manage your display advertising campaign.
1. Goals. We need to understand the objectives of your display ad campaign, your business and your website: it is vital to set very clear objectives for your site and campaign, so that we can build an action plan and then measure the results.
2. Display-specific keyword selection and setup. Once we know where we want to get, we will build the display marketing campaign. We will perform a keyword selection including only terms that are highly relevant to your business and suitable for a display ads campaign, and then distribute them into different Ad Groups. It is essential to have a good start: having an adequate structure and distribution of keywords is half of the work for an optimal performance.
3. Creative / banner creation. We will create multiple banner ads for each of your keyword groups of your display campaign, and keep testing different creative throughout the time, in order to get optimal results. In case you already have your own banner ads we can use them, but be aware that creative for display campaigns needs to meet specific sizes and format.
4. Managed vs. automatic placements & bidding strategy. Whether targeting specific sites of your choice (known as managed placements) or a wide range os sites within your industry / business category (known as automatic placements), a display-specific bidding strategy that is suitable for your business will be put in place. We will take into account many factors to select the ideal bids, such as the competition of the industry, your budget, etc.
5. Ongoing management. We will closely monitor your display campaign during the first hours and days once we launch it, and keep testing continuously for optimising its performance and increase your ROI.
You can opt to place your display ads on specific sites of your choice, which Google calls managed placements, or you can target a variety of sites related to a category or industry, which Google calls automatic placements. In order to target specific sites, pick topics that are relevant to your business, and then target websites that are related to those topics; on the other hand, if you want to target a category or industry, target people who are interested in those topics, even when they are visiting unrelated sites. Let’s say you are a car reseller: you can choose to place your ad on a particular website that you like (such as a very important blog about cars), or you can also target all the industry sites, which will include a variety of websites and blogs about cars and car services.
Display ads placement on third party websites
What else to consider on top of display advertising services…
If you think display ads can help you, you should know that we provide a number of display marketing-related services that your business could benefit from:
On average, 98% of your visitors will leave your website without purchasing. Remarketing allows you to retarget potential customers who have previously visited your site as they browse the web.
Place your videos on third party websites that you choose. Advertise on Google’s Display Network, the biggest advertising network ever, and you will be reaching 89% of total online viewers.
We provide outstanding PPC management services. We will help you maximise the ROI of your online advertising. Attract relevant traffic and convert your visitors into customers.
Make sure that your brand shows up on Google. With Google AdWords, you can reach customers that are specifically searching for the services that you offer.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!