SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES IN LONDON
Upskill yourself: gain new capabilities and become an expert social media manager with our social media marketing training courses
Are you looking for a complete and affordable course on social media marketing? Do you want to improve your social media management skills and knowledge? Or perhaps you are a business looking to move your social media marketing activity in-house or upskill your team?
Social media marketing has changed how people connect and communicate, and the same thing happens to businesses when they interact and engage with their audience.
A deep knowledge on social media management has become essential to almost every business. Leave behind your competition, enhance your team members’ skills and stay up to date with the industry best practices and latest developments.
Modules of our social media courses
We cover multiple topics on our social media classes:
1. Social media overview. Become an expert engaging with your target audience. Learn how to interact, connect and engage with your potential customers in a meaningful way.
2. Brand reputation management. Don’t ignore what people are saying about you. Learn how to manage your brand, to build a strong reputation and to protect your brand.
3. Facebook advertising. Target only the right people. Filter your audience by location, interests, age, profession,… Facebook’s thorough targeting gives a huge control over costs and allows to maximise your ROI. Learn how to successfully manage Facebook advertising campaigns.
4. YouTube social marketing. YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google, with 800 million visitors worldwide every month. Video is a great way to engage with your audience and eventually results on improved loyalty of your customers. Learn how to engage your viewers with your videos and turn them into customers.
5. International social media. Make a successful approach when targeting an international or global audience. Learn how to engage potential clients in new markets abroad, and reach prospective customers on other countries or even worldwide.
6. Local social media. Engage potential local customers near your business. Become an expert on managing Social Media campaigns at a local level and reach potential clients in your immediate area.
SOCIAL MEDIA COURSES WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to social media marketing training courses
Our social media courses are designed for and aimed at any person responsible for planning, running and managing social media marketing campaigns. At Gloc Media we offer social media marketing courses ranging from broad introductions to more specific and detailed subjects.
We are bespoke
Our social media training courses are specifically designed for your needs. Whether you are a business owner that wants to upskill your team, a marketer that wants to improve your social media management capabilities, or a student looking for improving your digital formation, we have the right social media course for you. We will adapt to your schedules, to your favourite modules and to your budget.
You can design your own course by choosing your desired modules from the ones above, or you can have the complete course which includes all the modules. Our social media training courses can have the following formats:
– 1 day course. Intensive course. It can include 1 or more modules. The duration of the course is 6-8 hours long, depending on the modules chosen.
– 1 week course. 5 days course (Monday to Friday). It can include 1 or more modules. The duration of the course is 10-20 hours long, depending on the modules chosen.
– 1 month course. 4 weeks course – 20 days (Monday to Friday). It can include 5 or more modules. The duration of the course is 40-60 hours long, depending on the modules chosen.
What else to consider on top of social media training services…
If you think a social media course can help you, you should know that we provide a number of digital marketing courses that your business could benefit from:
Whether you are an individual looking to improve your online marketing skills or a business that wants to move its digital marketing work in-house, learn all you need to know with our courses.
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your pay per click skills or a business that wants to move its PPC activity in-house, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your search engine optimisation skills or a business that wants to move its SEO activity in-house, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your Google Analytics skills or a business that wants to learn how to interpret online data and insights, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!