PPC COURSES IN LONDON
Gain new capabilities and become an expert on pay per click advertising with our PPC classes
Are you looking for a complete and affordable course on pay per click advertising? Do you want to improve your PPC skills and knowledge? Or maybe you are a business looking forward to move your PPC activity in-house or to upskill your team?
Pay per click is an online advertising model in which you will only pay for when a user clicks on your ad. Whenever someone performs a search on a specific keyword or term that you choose, your ad will appear on a search engine results page.
PPC advertising provides highly detailed data for your spend, so you can measure the performance of your campaigns. A deep knowledge on pay per click has become an important part of almost every job role at every industry. Enhance your team members’ skills and stay up to date with the industry best practices and latest developments.
At Gloc Media we have a long experience with PPC training courses: our team members’ expertise is recognised by Google and Microsoft, since we are an official Google Partner:
We also are Microsoft Advertising Accredited Professionals:
Modules of our PPC courses
We cover multiple topics on our PPC classes:
1. Pay Per Click (PPC) Overview. Learn how to successfully manage outstanding PPC campaigns on platforms such as Google AdWords. Attract relevant traffic, reach your target audience and convert your visitors into customers.
2. Local PPC. Reach your local audience near your business. Learn how to advertise locally with Pay Per Click campaigns and set your targeting as wide as you want. Become an expert on local SEM and learn how to attract potential clients in your immediate area.
3. International PPC. Learn how to create international pay per click campaigns and offer your services in other countries or even worldwide. Multilingual pay per click will help you advertise your business internationally on search engines, increase online visibility in other countries and therefore attract qualified traffic and potential customers from new markets. Discover how to design and run international PPC campaigns and reach potential customers abroad.
4. Mobile PPC. The usage of mobile PPC advertising has skyrocketed over the last few years. Learn how to advertise to your potential customers on their mobile devices with mobile PPC, and reach your mobile audience through this sophisticated advertising channel.
5. Display Advertising. We spend 95% of our online time reading and engaging with content on websites. Display advertising lets you reach potential customers by placing ads on third party sites across the Internet. Become an expert on display marketing and reach 89% of total online users.
6. Remarketing. On average, 98% of your visitors will leave your site without purchasing. Remarketing allows you to retarget potential customers who have previously visited your site as they browse the web. Learn how to successfully retarget these lost prospectives and improve your conversion rate.
PAY PER CLICK TRAINING WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to PPC training courses
Our PPC courses are designed for and aimed at any person responsible for planning, running and managing pay per click advertising campaigns. At Gloc Media we offer PPC courses ranging from broad introductions to more specific and detailed subjects.
We are bespoke
Our PPC training courses are specifically designed for your needs. Whether you are a business owner that wants to upskill your team, a marketer that wants to improve your Pay Per Click capabilities, or a student looking for improving your digital formation, we have the right PPC course for you. We will adapt to your schedules, to your favourite modules and to your budget. You can design your own course by choosing your desired modules from the ones above, or you can have the complete course which includes all the modules. Our PPC training courses can have the following formats:
– 1 day course. Intensive course. It can include 1 or more modules. The duration of the course is 4-5 hours long, depending on the modules chosen.
– 1 week course. 5 days course (Monday to Friday). It can include 1 or more modules. The duration of the course is 10-20 hours long, depending on the modules chosen.
– 1 month course. 4 weeks course – 20 days (Monday to Friday). It can include 5 or more modules. The duration of the course is 40-60 hours long, depending on the modules chosen.
What else to consider on top of PPC training services…
If you think a PPC course can help you, you should know that we provide a number of digital marketing courses that your business could benefit from:
Whether you are an individual looking to improve your online marketing skills or a business that wants to move its digital marketing work in-house, learn all you need to know with our courses.
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your search engine optimisation skills or a business that wants to move its SEO activity in-house, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your social media marketing skills or a business that wants to move its social media activity in-house, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your Google Analytics skills or a business that wants to learn how to interpret online data and insights, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!