ONLINE MARKETING TRAINING
Upskill yourself and gain a deep knowledge on digital marketing and advertising with our online marketing training courses
Are you looking for a complete and affordable course on digital marketing services? Do you want to improve your online marketing and advertising skills? Or maybe you are a business looking forward to move your digital marketing activity in-house or to upskill your team?
Online marketing knowledge has become vital to almost every job role at any industry. Leave behind your competition, enhance your team members’ skills and stay up to date with the industry best practices and latest developments.
Modules of our digital marketing courses
We cover a wide range of topics on our online marketing courses:
1. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Become an expert on climbing up on the search engine rankings. Discover on-page and off-page SEO strategies and techniques. Learn how to optimise your site, implement an outstanding content strategy and develop a link building strategy to increase popularity.
2. Pay Per Click (PPC). Learn how to successfully manage outstanding PPC campaigns on platforms such as Google AdWords. Attract relevant traffic, reach your target audience and convert your visitors into customers.
3. Social Media. Become an expert engaging with your audience and take control over your online brand reputation. Learn how to interact, connect and engage with your potential customers in a meaningful way.
4. Mobile Marketing. It’s never been so easy to go mobile. Neither so necessary. Learn how to maximise your mobile visibility and reach prospective clients on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
5. Link Building. Popularity of your site is one of the most important factors that Google will consider when ranking your site. Building links to your site from third party websites will increase your online popularity. Learn how to succesfully build quality links while complying Google’s requirements and quality standards.
6. Video Marketing. Videos are a great opportunity to reach an enormous audience. Learn how to engage your viewers with your videos and turn them into customers.
7. Display Advertising. We spend 95% of our online time reading and engaging with content on websites. Display advertising lets you reach potential customers by placing ads on third party sites across the Internet. Become an expert on display marketing and reach 89% of total online users.
8. Remarketing. On average, 98% of your visitors will leave your site without purchasing. Remarketing allows you to retarget potential customers who have previously visited your site as they browse the web. Learn how to successfully retarget these lost prospectives and improve your conversion rate.
9. International Advertising. Make a successful approach when it comes to global advertising. Learn how to maximise the exposure of your products to potential clients in new markets abroad, and reach prospective customers on other countries or even worldwide.
10. Local Advertising. In the right place, at the right moment. Local online marketing will help you reach your potential clients when they are near your business, ready to buy. Become an expert on local advertising and reach customers in your immediate area.
11. Facebook Advertising. Target only the right people. Filter your audience by location, interests, age, profession,… Facebook’s thorough targeting gives a huge control over costs and allows to maximise your ROI. Learn how to successfully manage Facebook advertising campaigns.
12. Web Analytics. Listen to your customers. They are telling you what they want every time they visit your site. Benefit from these useful insights to understand your audience’s behaviour. Explore the infinite possibilities and insights that Google Analytics offers and learn how to interpret the data in order to make smarter business decisions.
DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to Internet marketing training
Our online marketing courses are designed for and aimed at any person responsible for planning, running and managing digital marketing campaigns. At Gloc Media we offer online marketing courses ranging from broad introductions to more specific and detailed subjects.
We are bespoke
Our digital marketing training courses are specifically designed for your needs. Whether you are a business owner that wants to upskill your team, a marketer that wants to improve your online capabilities, or a student looking for improving your digital formation, we have the right digital marketing course for you. We will adapt to your schedules, to your favourite modules and to your budget. You can design your own course by choosing your desired modules from the ones above, or you can have the complete course which includes all the modules. Our digital marketing training courses can have the following formats:
– 1 day course. Intensive course. It can include 1 or more modules. The duration of the course is 6-8 hours long, depending on the modules chosen.
– 1 week course. 5 days course (Monday to Friday). It can include 1 or more modules. The duration of the course is 10-20 hours long, depending on the modules chosen.
– 1 month course. 4 weeks course – 20 days (Monday to Friday). It can include 5 or more modules. The duration of the course is 40-60 hours long, depending on the modules chosen.
What else to consider on top of online marketing courses…
If you think digital marketing courses can help you, you should know that we provide a number of digital courses that your business could benefit from:
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your pay per click skills or a business that wants to move its PPC activity in-house, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your search engine optimisation skills or a business that wants to move its SEO activity in-house, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your social media marketing skills or a business that wants to move its social media activity in-house, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Whether you are an individual looking for improving your Google Analytics skills or a business that wants to learn how to interpret online data and insights, you can learn all you need to know with our courses.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line. We are more than happy to help!